Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2017-2018 Winter Series: Family Law Seminar
This is the fourth seminar in the 2018 Winter Series. This seminar provides three hours of MCLE credit. Check-in and breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Bifurcations and "Consent"
- "Loans from Parents" - Income or not....and what else can be imputed?
- How "Unable to Pay Fees" Must the Part be to obtain Contribution to Fees?
- Judge, do you Mind if I do my Job? What do you do when you think Court Oversteps boundaries when the other Party is Pro Se?
- Can I Appeal this yet? Rule 304(a), Rule 301 Applicability
- Collaborative Process - Will it Play in Peoria
- Updates - Case and Legislative not Discussed above
- Judges Panel
Saturday, January 20, 2018
Spalding Pastoral Center
419 NE Madison Ave.
Peoria, IL 61602
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION SEMINARS
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
DVD Or On Demand Video Link
Mediator/GAL Registration (Non-Attorney)